1. Apex White Labels doesn’t develop or maintain B2C products, all B2C products that are offered to end users via the Apex White Labels Software Hub are supported on, hosted by and managed by 3rd party platforms which Apex White Labels has integrated into its Software Hub.
2. Apex White Labels is not a B2C operator. Apex White Labels provides services to licensed B2C operators. Apex White Labels doesn’t own any B2C company/operation, Apex White Labels is purely a B2B2C product and services provider. Apex White Labels does not hold any B2C operator licenses. Apex White Labels only provides services to B2C operators that are licensed for their activity.
3. Apex White Labels systems are fully certified by 3rd party certification companies.
4. Apex White Labels does not process or manage any funds of the licensed B2C operator. Apex White Labels Software Hub is integrated into many financial institutions and 3rd party payment providers, but Apex White Labels itself does not process or manage any funds belonging to the end users or the licensed B2C operation. This is solely done by the B2C operator and the financial institutions they contract with.
5. Apex White Labels takes existing products, tools and services, integrates them into its Software Hub solution which the licensed operator can then make available to its end users.
6. Via the Apex White Labels platform operators can offer game platforms (Microgaming, Betsoft, etc.) to their end users (the games are being hosted and managed by the game platforms, not by Apex White Labels). The game providers have integrated their games into Apex White Labels via API integration. Apex White Labels does not host or manage ANY games. The game platform providers allow Apex White Labels to resell their games.
7. Apex White Labels is not responsible in any way for any disputes that can arise between the licensed B2C operator and its stakeholders. Apex White Labels is not a party in any agreements between the licensed operator and its stakeholders.